We look forward to welcoming the Class of 2022 and transfer students in August!
Kenyon's 190th Commencement ceremony took place on Saturday, May 19, with speaker Nate Silver.
Enjoy pictures, comments and reflections from this year's Reunion Weekend, May 25-27.
We would like to extend sincere thanks to all who have already donated to the Kenyon Fund and Kenyon Parents Fund. Your participation makes a difference.
Alumni trustees serve a 4-year term and are expected to attend each of the year’s three meetings in late October, early February (sometimes held off campus) and late April. Two Alumni Trustees are appointed annually. View the current board membership.
The deadline for nominations is August 1 for a term commencing the following July 1. Appointments will be announced in the spring.
Minimum qualifications for all candidates:
• Willing and able to meet all requirements for membership on the Board of Trustees.
• Willing and able to bring an informed, constructive and respectful alumnus/alumnae perspective to the position.
In the process of selecting a slate of candidates, the Alumni Council will consider factors and individual attributes such as the following:
• History and scope of involvement as an alumnus/a volunteer with the College, or College affinity associations where there are strong connections across generations.
• Ability to communicate important perspective from the alumni community to the Board of Trustees and help amplify messages from the Board to the alumni community.
• Any specific needs the Council chooses to identify regarding expertise, life experience, diversity and perspectives.
• Please note that some or all of these attributes may apply to ideal candidates for the available positions in any given year.